How to Keep:
- Always keep your products in cool, dark places so they lasts longer
- Facial Mists are best kept in the fridge, or in a cool area. This makes the product last longer and also makes for a refreshing mid-day pick me up
- Bath salts and Body scrubs shouldn't be left in showers or tub side; can make products unstable. Remember these are natural, not commercial grade with lots of preservatives or chemicals
- Always apply products with clean hands
How to Use:
- Body butters & body oils can be applied after your bath or shower. Body butters melt in contact with skin, so a little goes a long way; this is especially true if using as beard balm (whole snack, whole king and whole meal)
- For bath salts, you can add as little or as much as you please but 4 tbs is a good place to start
- Lip scrubs are best applied with a soft small tooth brush, but you can always use a couple fingers. Rinse off with cool or luke warm water then pat dry lips.
- Body oils can be used for all over moisture or a massage. Use as much as you would like. *****Although all essential oils are pure, none of the oils are for ingestion or internal use*****
How to test for allergies:
- See ingredients list for potential allergies https://quisentials.myshopify.com/pages/product-ingredients
- It's always a good idea to rub a product on the inside of your elbow if using for the first time, as this is a soft and sensitive spot that will let you know your level of sensitivity to the product.